Chilled Lemon Fluff
Method for Base
- Melt the ghee in a pan . Add the Biscuits and Mix till all the ghee is soaked in all the Biscuits .
- dd half cup sugar and mix well .
- Set the Biscuits in a Serving Bowl and let it cool until fluff is ready .
- Blend the cream , Milk , Lemon Juice and the Remaining Sugar for 2 Mins .
- In Another Bowl pour the mixture and add a quarter of lemon rinds and mix / stir .
- Pour it into the serving bowl and Garnish .
Garnish it with grated chocolate directly to the surface and spread the lemon rinds for same colour . Freeze for 5 -6 Hours .
U can use strawberry pieces for garnishing instead of choclate
Cowbell Cream / Rich Cream - 2 Tins
Evaporated Milk 3/4 Tin
Sugar 1 cup ( to taste ) grounded
Lemon Juice of 2 Lemons
Lemond Rinds of 3 full lemons ( Grated ) Finely Grated
Biscuits Plain / Marie Biscuits Crushed - 1 Box fresh and crispy
Ghee 2 Tbspn
Dairy Milk 2 Bars for Garnish
Food Colour ( Green ) Optional