Spinach and Peas Pulao
Submitted by rehanak55 on Wed, 2007-03-21 10:38
- Soak the rice for 2 to 3 hours.
- Wash the stock spinach leaves, ass two cups of water in it and grind it in the mixer.
- Heat some Ghee in a pan and add cloves and cinnamon to it.
- Drain the water from rice and add to the pan
- Add Amul Lite and 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds and cook for 1-2 minutes
- Add the Ginger Chilli paste, salt and garam masala. Mix Well.
- Add 3 cups of crushed spinach.
- Cook on a low flame till all the water evaporates.
- 1 Cup Rice (100 gms)
- 2 teaspoon Ginger Chilli Paste
- 2 Onions
- 150 Grams Green Peas
- 250 Gram Spinach
- 1 teaspoon Cumin (jeera)
- 1 Capsicum
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 3 Tablespoon butter
- Cloves , Cinnamon