Submitted by rehanak55 on Mon, 2007-03-26 06:31
- Wash mutton and mix salt,and ginger garlic paste and keep aside for 2 hours.
- Then deep fry onion untill golden brown and keep aside.
- After 2 hours mix all the ingreedents with the mutton.
- Boil oil water and add rice to the water,when half cooked rinse the water from the rice and place little rice in the bottom and then put mixed mutton and then put all the remaining rice on it and mix milk and saffron and sprinkle on it and close tightly and keep it on slow fire for 25 mins serve it with dahi ki chutney.
- Mutton 1kg
- curd 1 cup
- onion 1
- ginger garlic paste 2 tb spoons
- red chillie powder 1 t spoon
- oil 1 cup
- dhania leaves
- pudina leaves
- 2 green chillies
- 1 spoon lemon jiuce rice 3/4 kg 1/2 spoon saffron colour and 1/2 cup milk