Bread and Palak Chakli
Submitted by rehanak55 on Mon, 2007-03-26 05:45
- Bread slices (trim the sides) 8 nos.
- Besan 1/2 cup
- Palak (spinach), shredded 1 cup
- Rice flour 1/2 cup
- Oil/ butter 2 tbsp
- Curd 1/2 cup
- Sesame seeds 2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- Soak bread slices in curd and crumble them nicely.
- Add rest all ingredients and mix well to form tight dough.
- Make balls from the above dough with your hands and flatten them with your palms.
- Deep fry in slow heat until the chakkalis are golden brown. Serve hot or cold