Zesty Potato Salad
Submitted by yusufi786 on Tue, 2008-09-02 17:40
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Cut potatoes into cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, parsley, pepper and remaining salt. Stir in the potatoes, bacon, eggs and onions. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.