Tamarind Prawn Soup
Submitted by rehanak55 on Mon, 2007-03-26 05:44
In a pot, boil stock with tomatoes onion and lemon grass.add tamrind pulp and stir.Simmer.
Add the prawns,cover and simmer for seven minutes. then add coriander leaves, green chillies, radish, and mushrooms.
Cover and simmer for three minutes. Add salt to taste.
- 300 gms raw or cooked prawns, peeled
- 3 tbsp tamrind pulp
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 200 gms tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 1/4 cups vegetable stock
- 5 coriander stacks
- 1 stack lemon grass, chopped
- 1 small white radish, sliced thinly
- 1/2 can mushrooms, sliced
- 2 green chilies