Place serving glasses in a refrigerator to be chilled. Boil and peel raw mangoes and extract the pulp. Keeping aside a few mint leaves for garnish, grind the rest.
Drinks & Juices
All kinds of drinks go here
Sugar- according to taste
1 tsp. Black salt
1 bunch Pudina(mint) leaves
1 tsp. dry roasted and powdered cumin seeds-1tsp
Boil mint leaves in three glasses of water and filter it.
Mix the pulp of the mangoes, sugar, black salt, cumin powder and mint water and add ice to serve.
|Cut the melon longitudinally.|
|•||Cut the corner of melon in saw-tooth shape with a sharp knife.|
|•||Remove center with the help of a melon ball scoop.|
|•||Leave an inch of melon fruit intact.|
|•||Fill half of the watermelon with all melon balls.|
|•||Garnish with strawberries and mint.|
|•||Wrap it in foil.|
|•||Chill the preparation.|
|•||Watermelon Boat is ready.|
1-1/2 tea cup fresh curds
2 teaspoon sugar
1 table spoon fresh cream
Energy: 60 KCal
Proteins: 7.0 g
Carbohydrates: 12 g
Fats: 0.7 g
- Mash the strawberries.
- Beat the curds with the sugar.
- Add the strawberries and mix well.
- Add the cream.
- Serve chill.
2 teaspoon skimmed milk powder
1 teaspoons sugar
- Blend all the ingredients in a liquidiser.
- Pour into ice cube trays and freeze in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator.
- When you want to serve, put the frozen mixture in a liquidiser, churn and pour into glasses. Add ice, if desired.
Segments of one orange
A few drops lemon juice
1 teaspoon sugar
Salt and pepper to taste
Crushed ice to serve
- Cut the tomatoes and carrots into big pieces.
- Add the orange segments, lemon juice, sugar and ?? teacup of eater and blend it in a liquidiser. Strain.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Serve cold with crushed ice.
ü 1 heaped teaspoon instant coffee
ü 2 teaspoons skim milk powder
ü 2 teaspoons sugar
ü Ice cubes
ü Blend all the ingredients with ½ teacup of water in a mixer until frothy.
ü Pour into a tall glass. Serve immediately
* Cucumber 1 Kg * Green Chillies 1-2 * Corriander leaves * Mint leaves * Roasted zeera powder 1 tsp * Lemon juice * Salt