Submitted by zainab_y on Thu, 2010-06-03 05:08
- Soak rajma in water overnight. Remove the skin by pouring boiling water over it. Grind the rajma to a coarse paste. Add the chopped onion, green chillies, tomatoes, chilli powder, coriander powder, lemon juice and salt to the paste. Mix by hand roll into small balls. Deep fry in hot ghee till golden brown. Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney.
- 250 g. rajma;
- 1 large tomato, chopped fine;
- 1 small onion, chopped fine;
- 2 green chillies, chopped fine;
- a handful of coriander leaves, chopped;
- juice of half a lemon;
- chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and salt to taste;
- ghee for frying.