3/4 cup Fine Wheat Flour (Maida)
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
3/2 cup Sugar
3/2 cup Brown Sugar
3/2 cup Butter
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 big sized Eggs
1 1/2 cups uncooked oats
1/2 cup Currants
1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
Raisin Choco Oat cookies
Submitted by rehanak55 on Thu, 2007-04-05 11:26
- Before you begin preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Grease a baking tray.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and, salt.
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Add vanilla essence, and, eggs one by one while mixing .
- Add the flour and mix the oats.
- Mix well and then add currants and chocolate chips.
- Now drop one spoonful of the batter on inch apart on the greased baking tray.
- Bake for 12 - 14 minutes or till golden in color.