Submitted by zainab_y on Thu, 2010-06-03 04:51
- Mix all the ingredients well, except breadcrumbs and ghee.
- Divide the mixture into small portions and roll into heart shaped cutlets.
- Roll the cutlets in breadcrumbs.
- Heat ghee in a frying pan and fry the cutlets till brown.
- 400 g. potatoes, boiled and grated;
- 200 g. cheese, grated;
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped, boiled and mashed;
- 1 cup carrot, grated;
- 1 cup french beans, chopped and boiled;
- 1 cup cabbage, chopped and boiled;
- 1 capsicum, chopped fine;
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs;
- 1/4 cup groundnuts, crushed;
- 1/2 bunch coriander leaves;
- 1 onion, chopped fine;
- 2 tbsp. rawa;
- 10 raisins, chopped;
- 8 cashewnuts, chopped fine;
- 6 slices bread, soaked in a little water;
- 1.5 cm ginger, grated;
- 1/2 tsp. pepper powder;
- chilli powder;