Delicious Dates Chicken
Submitted by jumanaghadiali on Fri, 2011-09-30 10:01
- Marinate chicken in ginger garlic and green chiili paste. Also add salt to it
- Deseed dates and remove from water.
- Make paste of dates and soaked red chillies.
- Now take a heavy bottom pan. Add butter. Saute prepared paste for 10 mins.
- Put marinated chicken to it and cook until tender.
- When chicken is about to cook put powdered cashewnuts and mix it properly.
- Garnish with corriander leaves and serve hot.
- 1kg chicken medium pieces
- 10 pcs of dates soaked in water
- 10 pcs dried kashmiri red chillies soaked in water
- 10 to 12 cashewnuts powdered
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic and green chiili paste
- chopped corriander leaves
- salt to taste