Delicious Chicken Biryani
Wash and keep aside rice and chicken
Chicken Gravy preparation:
1) Add Cooking oil in Pressure cooker. When oil is heated, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon, cardamoms, bay leaves, kasuri methi leaves and green chillies. Cook for 30 seconds.
2) Add big sliced onions and stir for 2-3 minutes till its pink in colour. Add Ginger-Garlic paste to this mixture and stir well for 2 minutes
3) Add washed chicken pieces into this and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
4) Add Chilli powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, salt as per need and mix this well till oil gets separated out
5) Add chopped Tomato and lemon juice to this and close the lid of Pressure Cooker. Cook till 6 whistles and remove from stove.
1) Add 2 glasses of water to rice and add 1 tsp salt to it.
2) Add 2 cloves, saffron to it and let the rice cook for some time till its 3/4th cooked.
3) Remove the pan from stove
Mixing Chicken Gravy and Rice:
1) Remove half rice from the pan and add Chicken gravy to the remaining rice.
2) Add removed rice back to this and add finely cut eggs and cashew nuts.
3) Cook this for 2-3 minutes and remove from Stove.
4) Fry the thin slices of onions till its golden brown.
5) Garnish this with Coriander Leaves and fried onions and serve hot with Curd Raita.
Curd Raita preparation:
1) Add 1 tsp of Red Chillie powder, 1 tsp of Cumin powder, salt to taste, finely chopped onions and finely cut tomatoes to Curd and mix well. Curd Raita is ready to serve.
1/2 Kg Basmati Rice
1/2 Kg Chicken
6 Big onion sliced in big pieces and 1 Big onion sliced into thin pieces
2 Big spoons of Cooking oil
2 Green Chillies
2 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
Salt to taste
1 tsp each of Red Chilli and Coriander Powder
1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder
Lemon juice of 1 Lemon
A pinch of saffron
2 tsp Coriander leaves
2 tsp Mint leaves
6 each of Cloves, Cinnamon, Cardamom
2 Bay leaves
A pinch of Kasuri Methi
1 tsp of Mustard and Cumin Seeds
8-10 pieces of Cashew nuts
2 Boiled eggs to garnish
500 ML of Curd for Raita, 1 tsp of cumin powder, 1 finely cut tomatoe, 1 finely cut onion and 1tsp of Red Chilli powder