Chicken Dry-Fruit Gravy
1) Wash and rinse Chicken and keep aside.
2) Take OIL in Pressure cooker and add all whole garam masalas and fry for 1 min.
3) Add Ginger Garlic paste, fry for few seconds, then add Onions and fry till Onions are Pink in color.
4) Add Coriander powder, green chillies, tomato cut into small pieces and mix well, fry for 2 mins.
5) Add Chicken to this mixture and pressure cook till 4 whistles. Keep it aside.
6) Grind all ingredients for curry paste in a mixer until fine powder is formed.
7) Take Ghee in a non-stick pan and add Curry paste to it. Fry for few minutes and add Chicken mixture in it.
8) Heat for 5 mins on low flame.
9) Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot with Chapatis and Rotis...
For Chicken stock gravy:
2 Tbsp OIL (any OIL)
2 Tbsp Pure Ghee
1/2 KG Chicken
3 Big Onions
1 big tomato
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp coriander powder
2 green chillies
2 Cloves, 5-6 Whole black pepper, 1 Cinnamon stick, Cumin seeds, 3-4 Green cardamom
1 tsp salt
10-12 Cashwes, 4-5 Almonds, 50 Gms Peanuts, 4-5 Hazelnuts (optional)
2 Whole dry red chillies