Aloo Ka Bharta
Submitted by rehanak55 on Mon, 2007-03-26 05:47
- onions-2(finely chopped)
- mustard seeds.
- chilli powder-1 tspn
- turmeric powder-1/2 tspn
- salt-to taste.
- corriander leaves(finely chopped)
- green chillies.(finely chopped)
- lemon juice-1 tspn.
- Boil the potatoes and mash them,mix the chopped onions,corriander leaves,&green chillies together with chilli powder,salt,turmeric powder&lemon juice.
- heat the oil in a pan and put the mustard seeds - let them splutter then add the mashed potatoes and let it cook for 5 mins on slow flame.
- Then remove it .
- It can be eaten with hot chapattis or bread.